GENERATOR, 4500-5600W (028-0002#01)
|Manufacturer: WACKER NEUSON
Image for reference only
Actual item may look different
|Part Number: G5.6A
|Sale Price: $950.00
- Designed for construction rental and other demanding applications, these high performance, portable generators deliver unmatched tool starting and voltage regulation in a rugged, compact package. Built the Wacker Neuson way, with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments.
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Full power switch for maximum 120V power output or 120V/240V power.
- Best in class tool starting and voltage regulation due to unique step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and separate excitation winding.
- Features a reliable Honda OHV engine with low oil shutdown.
- Unique GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standards.
- A super quiet muffler allows for versatile operation.
- Full wrap-around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Displacement = 20.6
- Shipping weight (including packaging) = 214
- Shipping size = 28 x 27 x 23.2
- Frequency = 60
- Length x width x height = 34.25 x 21 x 21.2
- Engine Type = Honda GX340K1
- Operating speed = 3600
- Fuel tank capacity = 4.94
- Dry Weight = 209
- AC outlet receptacles = (2) -125V, 20 A Duplex, (1)-125V, 30 A Twist Lock; (1) -125/250V, 30 A Twist Lock
- AC circuit breaker amps = 23
- Voltage A.C. = 120 / 240
- Running time = 5.8
- Maximum output = 5600
- Continuous AC amps = 41.7 / 20.8
- Phase = 1
- Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed* = 9.5 hp at 3600 rpm
- Power Rating Specification = SAE J1349
- Power factor = 1
- Continuous Output = 5000
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in this price estimate.